Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Memories Of The Past Find New Life

Hey there!
Welcome to INSPIRE.

A couple of weekends ago,
I took the weekend and visited
a local flea market & antique mall, in search of some vintage goodies I could use in
my crafting endeavors.

I walked away with a handful of vintage photos & a silver plated teapot with sugar & creamer vessels too,
all for under $20.
Yep, under $20!


So this past week, I spent time putting together some layouts, featuring a few of the photos along with some of my favorite paper & flowers designs.






Have to say I am quite pleased with how these layouts turned out.

Each has a different style, yet still keeping with a vintage edge. 

Next on my agenda, how to alter the silver tea service set........stay tuned.

Thanks so much for visiting today,
please visit again soon.

Until next time......Be Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment