Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Can We Get A New Year Do-Over?

Hello there!
Welcome to INSPIRE.

It has been a few weeks since my last crafty post,
but it is so hard to create when you
get walloped with the stomach flu AND Influenza A,
back to back.
And with an already compromised immune
system from chronic illness.....
was a bumpy couple of weeks to say the least.

Today, I am completely on the mend
I am happy to report. 
And in the process of getting back to creating, 
finding my inner peacefulness again.

Current canvas project underway, using newer mediums (to me) and handful of 
Faber Castell Gelato's & Artist Pitt Brush Pens, which I had found in the clearance section on my last trip to Hobby Lobby.
I LOVE THESE!!!!



The canvas is inspired by one of my nieces, and her 2 besties (one which is my niece on hubbies side) LOVE both of these girls!

Check back soon for the finished piece.

Hope you find yourself inspired today.

Until next time.......Happy Crafting Wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment