Thursday, November 16, 2017

On The Craft Table Are Many Signs Of The Christmas Season

Hello there!
Welcome to INSPIRE.
Today, just a brief post to share.

How many of us,
are still in the midst of getting Christmas
crafting done?

After all, hasn't most of our 
crafty shopping places
had Christmas decorations
and Christmas crafting 
items on full display 
for months?

Well, I blame those sources,
for my lagging behind
a wee bit.
With SO MANY IDEAS...
How can a seasoned crafter decide?

Nevertheless, I have spent this
week on finishing 
a Christmas card order,
and I have finally decided on a few
holiday projects I am in the midst
of crafting.


As you can see by the photo...
lots of of ideas ready to make.
I will share photo's, as I complete
the projects, so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time.......Happy Christmas Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment