Monday, September 4, 2017

A Glimpse Of Why Paper Flowers Really Make Me So Happy

Hello there,
Welcome to INSPIRE.

What a weekend we had here
in my little corner of Ohio, as we had the remnants 
of "Harvey" camp out for a couple of days,
giving us some chilly fall like temps
and quite a bit of rain in a 24 hour period.

NOTHING however, compared to how the
people of Houston and surrounding area's have suffered
enormous loss and are now faced with rebuilding their lives.
My continued thoughts and prayers for all.

With the weather we were dealt here, it was a good time
to stay indoors, have some hot soup, and create something that brings me great joy, paper flowers for crafting.


These are a few new designs I have created,
incorporating some fall colors of deep orange & golden yellow in a "curly" style, using ink dye & paint.


The deep purple below, was misted by my favorite glimmer mist, and will also be lovely in my fall crafting.

And of course here in the Ohio valley, we must have deep Burgundy, as I had created my very first mulberry paper flower.


For every "single" new flower design (one to keep for future reference) I did use ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever, and also using their No Clog Writing Caps, not only with the BGE, but also with my mixed media glue, for the "lot" of each new design.(the link to ScraPerfect is featured at the end of this post)




Creating little pieces of paper beauty, can turn even the bleakest of days, into to days of joy.

If you haven't yet gave making paper flowers a try, you really should, just play with die cut, punched or even hand cut flower designs, and see how easy & relaxing this form of art truly can be.

Thank You for visiting today!

Until next time....... Happy Crafting to you! 

Michelle



http://scraperfect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment