Monday, August 28, 2017

It's All About Breakfast At Tiffany's For Me Please August #ccbchallenge

Hello, Welcome to INSPIRE!

I wanted to stop in and share with you
my latest project, which is actually my entry 
for the Canvas Corps Brands
August Challenge
"Let's Visit The Cinema".
#ccbchallenge
http://blog.canvascorpbrands.com/august-challenge-lets-visit-cinema/

My ideal visit to the cinema
would very likely be a film featuring 
my very favorite actress 
Audrey Hepburn.
One that is tops for me is 
"Breakfast At Tiffany's".


My project began with a
Tolsby frame IKEA.


I first covered the frame
with clear gesso, followed by 2 coats of
acrylic paint in a "Tiffany" bluish color of course.

Once the paint had dried thoroughly, I used a few spritz's
of a couple of my favorite Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in the shade of Blue Raspberry,
along with selections from the 
the Exclusive Heidi Swapp Color Kit.


I chose a mini promotional poster
of the film "Breakfast At Tiffany's" as the photo, added a a clipboard cut from cardstock in black & light gray, and vellum printed with wavy filmstrip over the surface of the frame.

Now, when I think of Tiffany's, I think
dazzle, sparkle & shiny,
so to finish the design, I added foiled stars (using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever & Transfer Foil) in various sizes, and loads of bling.

For the backside of the photo frame
I used black yardstick, a couple of vellum filmstrips
with one of the most iconic images from the film,
Holly Golightly, standing with her pastry and coffee, as she walks and gazes into the windows of her 
beloved Tiffany's.


Thank you so much for visiting today.
Head on over to the 
Canvas Corps Brands Blog
for ideas featuring most crafter's beloved brands,
 like 7 Gypsies, Tattered Angels, Canvas Corp & so many more.

Until next time...... Be Creative!





No comments:

Post a Comment