Tuesday, April 18, 2017

French Flea Market Shabby Inspired Canvas-Brief How To

Hi Everybody!
So happy to be back crafting and blogging,
after dealing with food poisoning last week.
Needless to say, it will be a very long time before I will eat taco's, home cooked or elsewhere.

Anyways, I wanted to share with you
a French Flea Market Shabby Inspired
5x5 Canvas Panel.


With minimal supplies,
here is a brief how to, so you can create one too.

I love these canvas panels, and Hobby Lobby actually 
sales them in packs of 5, in various sizes.


 I used my trusty fave, Mod Podge to adhere
the base patterned paper, and added
layers with paper doilies, and the addition of 
paper with a bird on a doily banner.


I used 11gauge silver wire, threaded through eyelets
that were screwed into the panel (and secured with a dollop of glue) and then twisted with
some baker's twine colored teal & white.

I stayed with using the same colors in flowers, that were on the patterned paper, hues of soft teal, pink & ivory.


I added pearlized sequins randomly on the patterned paper, 
used flat back pearls to the centers of each flower, and finished by gluing vintage cotton lace to the bottom, and added a coordinating sequin time & twine to finish the look.


Entire project took about hour or so, and is a little 
piece of cheer to add delight anywhere.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you will visit again soon,
until then.....
Crafty Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment