Sunday, April 30, 2017

Entry For The Canvas Corp Brands April Challenge: Feathers

Hello there,
welcome to INSPIRE creative blog.

Today I wanted to share with you
a fun project I created using 
cardstock & Tattered Angels Mists
to create ombre' paper feathers,
for the Canvas Corp Brands April Challenge.
#ccbchallenge 

I chose 6-1/2 x 8 canvas triangle bunting
as the base for this project.

I first used my electronic cutting machine
to cut paper feather's in 3 slightly different sizes,
and  chose 3 shade levels of aqua heavy cardstock.



Once cut, I used 3 shades of 
Tattered Angels Mists 
to give a sort of ombre' look to each feather.

I gathered the feathers together, 
adding a floral element of a dangling Venice lace
to each flag, and centered a clay rose, 
also sprayed with glimmer mist.
I also added a small Venice lace trim 
to the top of each triangle.

On the center triangle, I added delicate colors
of pearl centered flowers, and lightly "printed" flowers,
as well as wood letter tiles and wood cutout elements.




I attached baker's twine in the shade of aqua
joining the 3 flags together to hang on the wall.

I hope you enjoy this project, 
and find yourself inspired to create one too!



Until next time, Crafty Blessings to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment