Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Taking a Much Needed Break-To Create

Hello There....
I have had the craziest of schedules 
the last 2 weeks, so I had spent the 
last couple of days, CREATING.
A much needed break from life I tell ya.

I, like so many other mixed media/crafting individuals,
have fallen head over heals for the 
Jane Davenport Mixed Media line,
featured at Michaels.

After a couple of disappointments of them being 
out of stock with this popular line,
I FINALLY now have the Magic Wand colored pencils,
and the 3  face acrylic stamps,
and I must say I AM IN CREATING HEAVEN here!




I have only used a couple of the stamps, 
and also the pencils, 
and I am quite pleased.

I also have finished two more rounds of the 
#52 CafeCard Challenge 
over at Maremi's Creative Cafe'
on Facebook (even using JD Stamp on one).





If you have not yet ventured to check this group out
you really should, artist's coming together
to share their work, creative tips, and being
encouragers to one another.
An AWESOME group.

That's about it for now, I will be returning in a couple of days
to share my latest DT project for The Robin's Nest.
Stop by and check it out.

Until next time
Crafty Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment