Sunday, March 19, 2017

Being Crafty Comes In Many Forms

Happy Blessed Sunday!

No matter what may be
going on in your life,
today is a blessing
because it is a day 
to have been blessed with.

Last night, as I combed 
through many phone pics,
captured at our youngest nieces
1st birthday party,
I was reminded of just 
how blessed my life truly is.

The love of family, is one
of life's greatest blessings.

I was also reminded
at how busy I have been
these last two weeks,
getting prepped & celebrating
my family.

Being crafty comes in many forms,
even in cake baking and decorating.
I was blessed to be with a couple of
our older nieces, as they wanted
to surprised their mom, with her
favorite cake, at her surprise 
anniversary party.

This is what we created together,



I had also made an 11x14 mixed media canvas
as a present to my sister & brother in law
featuring the phrase
"All Because Two People
Fell In Love"


For our festivities for our 
youngest niece yesterday
I created a couple of cards
and was blessed with the honor 
of making her birthday smash cake.
All themed Minnie Mouse



So, there is just some of the craftiness
I had been busy with these last couple of weeks.

Thanks for stopping by,
please visit again soon.

And until the next time
Crafty Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment