Friday, February 17, 2017

Busy Busy Busy.........Just Breathe

Hello everyone.
Thanks for stopping by.

Wow, when life throws curve balls, 
it throws curve balls.
It has been far too many days since I have blogged, and even more since I have created.

Oh, but this week, this girl got it done!

I have been so delighted, to be a part
of the most EXTRAORDINARY
artsy, crafty group over on Facebook,
Maremi's Creative Cafe',
started by the uber talented
Marta Lapkowska.

She began an ATC challenge
 within the group
#52 CafeCard Challenge
(ATC's just happen to be one of my very favorite things to create).

I had previously shared my first three, Art, Bubbles and Coffee.

The last three weeks, our challenge was
Dragonfly, Eclipse with this weeks being Gears.

So here are my 3 completed atc's.




Also in the midst of busy, I have acquired a few new crafty mediums and such, that I cannot wait to try,
so I will be sharing the results as I go.

On Tuesday, my wonderful husband, is having surgery on his knee, and looks to be off work for up to 4 weeks, so you know I will be escaping into my bliss of creating every chance I get.

Thanks so much for visiting.

If you are looking to get involved with a great and fun creative group, check out
Maremi Creative Cafe' on Facebook.

Until next time,
Crafty Blessings to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment