Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Café Card Challenge Maremi's Creative Café

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for stopping by INSPIRE.

Well, my time frame the last couple of weeks has gone from busy to busier.
I finally had time today to get
some creative time in
And what FUN it was.

Over at Maremi's Creative Café 
(a Facebook group)
there is a challenge going on, 
a Café Card Challenge, 
In which this month's challenge happens
 to be one of my 
favorite things to create, ATC's.

The first two cards to create were 
ART & BUBBLES.


 For my ART atc, I used a 3.5 x 2.5 wood card, fusing "artsy" elements of painting, music & word.
Completing the look with some paper flowers.


My BUBBLES atc, I used textured cardstock cut
 3.5 x 2.5 , a variety of gelato's and acrylic paint, to achieve an underwater bubbly scene, accented with flatback acrylic plastic embellies, and completing the design with a seahorse and seaweed.


Quite a fun challenge to take part in.
Can't wait to "C" what's next.

Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment