Wednesday, January 18, 2017

52 Café Card Challenge Maremi's Creative Café Week 3 Coffee

Hi everybody.
I can't believe I am posting 2 days in row, but I just had to share today's fun creative endeavor.

This week's subject this week for the
 52 Café Card Challenge over at 
Maremi's Creative Cafe FB group
is coffee, and what crafter doesn't like a good cup of coffee?

For this atc I used heavy ivory cardstock, cut in the 2.5 x3.5 size.
I used a polka dot folder to emboss the solid tealish color cardstock,  with a coffee look distress ink on the edges as the background for the whimsical polka dot tag of my design.


Using a phrase found in the
 Silhouette Design Store, and a fussy cut image of a gal with a cup of coffee, a couple of coordinating flowers & coffee like embellishments, it came together quite nicely.


I will return soon for another creative post 
until then
Crafty Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment