Friday, December 16, 2016

Outlander-ish Goodies

Spent the afternoon
on Thursday, visiting our nieces
and my sister-in-law, to take to the girls
an early Christmas present so they could enjoy it during their holiday break from school. and to my surprise, my hubby, and my sis-in-law, had "conspired" on a couple of things I so desperately have wanted for the winter months,
some knitted cowls.
Now just not any cowls mind you, but in particular
like the ones that "Claire" in the Starz series Outlander wears.
 
Well color me tickled pink, because
bless my sis-in-laws heart, AMAZING skill, and her recently diagnosed "tennis elbow", she not only made THE ONE, but a second one,
and a beautiful, beautiful
multi colored shawl.
 
THE ONE
 
Mine just needs to relax a bit

 
The bonus cowl
 
 
The BEAUTIFUL shawl
 
 
 This is one blessed and happy gal!
Just had to share the photos with you!
 
Until next time
Crafty Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment