Friday, December 9, 2016

Not So Fun Room Switcheroo

Hello Everyone.
Stopping by to share something,
not directly crafty.
 
In my massive amount of creating,
I am building a little "stock",
and running out of places to put them.
 
 I have began the journey of switching
the smallest room in our house
(which has been my craft space for a year)
back to the larger room that I had
originally started my craft space in.
 
It has not been easy, as I tend
to be a bit of a perfectionist.
So, the following photos
are the process thus far.
 


 
 
I still have quite a way to go,
in finishing the space with
some cheerful paint, including
painting the brown craft cabinet
white to match the other shelving
And I would love to find a mod/retro
designed area rug for the space.
 
My design board concepts
(luckily I found these on Pinterest)

 
 
A new year is just on the horizon
and I am hoping for
it to be full of possibilities for 
this creative gal, so I need the space
that inspires.
 
 
Thank You so much for stopping by.
 
Visit again soon.
 
Crafty Blessings!

 
 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment