Thursday, December 1, 2016

I Believe In Angels

Hello there.
Thanks for visiting INSPIRE.
 
 
I am dropping in to share one of many
projects I have created as of late.
 
An angelic vignette.
 
I created this project for
The Vintage Rose Emporium.
An online store featuring
FABULOUS
Vintage/Vintage Inspired
ribbon, lace, bling & more.
Be sure to follow the link below
and visit VRE.
 
I began this project with
a couple of different size
vignette boxes.
I first used a light coat of gesso
to cover each box.
 
Then to the outside of the boxes,
I covered with an elegant foiled paper
using a matte medium.
On the inside, I used vintage sheet music
applied with an antique decoupage.
 
 
I chose the beautiful cherub face as well as selections of bling, buttons and applique wings
all from VRE.
 
I lightly added sheen to the cherub, frozen charlotte, and even applique wings, using metallic rub on medium, and Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders.
 
 
The results, vintage with a hint of elegance.
 
 
 
Thank You so much for visiting.
 
And remember to visit
The Vintage Rose Emporium
for your vintage style
 
Crafty Blessings!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment