Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Little Inspiration

Hello Everyone.
It has been a long couple of weeks since I have posted or even created anything.
 
This Christmas, was a bit of a difficult one,
and somehow a very busy one at the same time.
 
And now as we embark upon the New Year,
I find myself like so many others, laying the ground work for "RESOLUTIONS".
 
 As difficult as much of 2016 has been, these last couple of months I have learned to let go of things that I am incapable of changing myself, and pressing past all that has been weighing me down emotionally, mentally & creatively.
So, all in all, I have already began preparations of positive change, going into 2017.
 
A local friend, has decided to do a vision board for the new year.
She has inspired me to do the same.
My hope is that once I establish daily, weekly and monthly goals, that I will be diligent in achieving more success for my life.
One goal, BE CREATIVE EVERYDAY.
That has actually started THIS week.
 
First goal challenge, create cards WITHOUT my dependence of my cutting machine.
Aside from the paper flowers, I did not use my cutting machine in these designs.
 
 
 
 
 
Not horrible results in not using the machine, but definitely a skill I need to work on.
 
I hope you find yourself inspired in my posting.
Not just in creativity, but to press beyond ANY challenges in your life.
 
Let go of that which weighs you down.
Adapt to living a better life
emotionally, spiritually, physically & mentally as well.
Make 2017 your best year yet!
 
Thank You so much for stopping by.
Please visit again soon.
Many Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment