Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Most Wonderful Season

 
I had read earlier today. a memes on Facebook, joking that now that Halloween is over, can we just get to Christmas.
 
 
I have been one of "those" people this year, the one leaping forward into creating Christmas inspired lovelies.
 
 
And trying new (to me)
artistic designs, I am finding inspiration for on Facebook, and having a ball doing it.
 
 
This lovely, is just another one.
It is a 5x5 canvas board, somewhat altered with paper, gesso, distress inks & paint.
 
 
 
 
Just too cute right?
And so very easy to create.
I am actually considering making another and recording the process to post here and on my YouTube channel, to officially launch it.
 
 
Hope you like this little canvas goodie.
Visit again soon!
Crafty Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment