Sunday, October 30, 2016

Shabby Wreaths

Hello.
Welcome to my personal blog 
INSPIRE.
 
I want to share with you, my intentions
on starting this blog.
I wanted INSPIRE to a blog where I would
share some of my creative endeavors as well as sharing things about my life, and
what "inspires" many facets of my life.
 
In the time since establishing INSPIRE,
I have grown not only as an artist/crafter, but also personally & spiritually.
I have so enjoyed this journey of blogging thus far, and feel it such a blessing to be able to share.
 
My hopes for this blog, is that I can inspire others to create too.
Like with me personally, this blog is a work in progress, and I am certainly hoping that soon, I will find my perfect groove in utilizing this space.
 
I count everyday as a blessing, and everyday that I can bring something creative to share with others, a definite major blessing.
 
Thank You to those that do follow my blog and my other social media outlets.
That truly touches my heart.
 
Okay, now on to the crafty stuff.
 
This past week, I worked on a project for
The Vintage Rose Emporium,
creating shabby inspired Christmas wreaths, loaded with bling and shimmer.
 
I had a couple of small grapevine wreaths in my stash, using these as the wreath base.
I painted one with a shabby pink acrylic paint, the other with a blue pearl paint. I also used Stickles glitter, to add shimmer throughout each design.
 
I then created die cut paper and vellum texture embossed poinsettia's to coordinate with each wreath, wrapped each wreath in ribbon/trim and completed with rhinestone embellishments
all from The Vintage Rose Emporium.
 
The finished wreaths, beautiful & somewhat

shabby delicate.
 
 
 
 
 
I hope that you enjoy this project, and that you find yourself inspired to create as well.
 
If you are looking for bling, vintage & vintage inspired items for your crafting,
be sure to visit
The Vintage Rose Emporium.
 
 
 
Crafty Blessings!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment