Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall Is In The Air

Hi everybody!
 
Stopping by to share my latest project for
The Robin's Nest,
a fall inspired niche' created with a thrift store find, a medium size nesting tray.
 
 
 
The Robin's Nest Supplies:
Glitter Leaf Cardstock
Brown Rope Glitter Cardstock
Metallic Gold Dew Drops
 
 
Additional Supplies Used:
 
Beacon 3n1 Glue
Die Cut Leaves
Candleholder
Art C Metallic Paste
Brown Acrylic Paint
Gesso
Die Cut Wood Element
Styrofoam Pumpkin
 
 
 
 
I began my project by covering the entire tray, first with gesso, followed by 2 coats of acrylic paint.
 
Once dried, I attached the background, inner sides, top and bottom, with my paper selections from The Robin's Nest.
 
 
I then glued one half of the Styrofoam pumpkin, to the inside bottom, along with die cut leaves in solid fall colors, detailed with metallic paste.
 
 
 
For the back ground above the pumpkin, I used dimensional adhesive dots to attach a trio of "falling leaves.
 
To finish, I glued the die cut wooden element, that I had rubbed metallic paste on, and added
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops.
 
 
 
Final Step, was gluing a short wooden candle holder, pre-painted and detailed with metallic paste, to the bottom of the niche.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope  you find yourself INSPIRED to create something beautiful today!
 
 
For exclusive paper, cardstock, embellishments and more, please visit
The Robin's Nest

 
 
For even more inspiration,
visit the Chattering Robin's blog. and see what the talented design team has created.
 
 
 
 
Crafty Blessings!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment