Friday, February 26, 2016

I Am A Winner!



I wanted to share some pretty exciting news. After a "blah" kind of week, one bit of disappointment after another (or so it seemed) I received some happy news.


                                                                              (image found on Pinterest)
 
I was chosen by random drawing, to receive a "gift" from the uber talented Laurie Moore over at "Moore Art From The Heart" blog.

When y'all get the chance, stop by her delightful blog and view her MAGNIFICENT projects, also take time to stop by her Artfire store.  
 
Laurie's Links:
http://mooreartfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/mooreartfromtheheart

 I have been busy, with many crafty things on my table, as I get stumped with one project, I move on to another, so forth and so on....working in circles until I am satisfied with them all.  And I am fairly certain that I am not the only artist that does this, lol.
 
ANYWAYS.......
 
I can not wait to share when everything is completed. Please keep an eye out in the future, for projects featuring items from Laurie's store.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, please visit again soon!
 
Crafty Blessings!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment