Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Crafty Year

Just wanted to share a few more projects that I have created over the course of this year. No more am I timid about taking chances on creative mediums that I have never tried.....won't know the how I will like it unless I try, right?

My altered bottle designs.





 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                              


 
 
                                                                                                                                                          
Some Canvas art;
 



 
 
                                                                                                                                                             
Okay, so there is a handful of the designs I created since last fall. Keep an eye out, more to come in the upcoming days!



No comments:

Post a Comment