Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Getting Things In Order


Things have been so crazy the last couple of months. Moved across the country, from north to south, without most of my furniture. Have been through the process of looking effortlessly for dining furniture, living room furniture, husband starting his new job, unpacking, so on, so on and so forth, PURE MADNESS!
And in all of the madness, we managed to spend a few days at the beach, and I have finally got my crafting den in order, for the most part at least, even have managed to be a little creative.

But still sooo much to do, and seems like little time to get it done, anyways here's a glimpse of my haven of serenity!





 And so now I must get my craftin' going cause the holidays are coming up fast! Y'all be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment